For many of us, we know the importance of having these documents in place. We can’t see the future and we can’t predict unfortunate circumstances but we can plan for them and we can help make them ever so slightly easier for our loved ones.
Canny Legal will work closely with you to ensure everything is documented accurately and according to your wishes.
- Powers of attorney – Enduring, Non-Enduring, Financial & Personal, Medical, Supportive
- Binding death benefit nominations
- Advanced care plans or directives
- Testamentary trusts
- Succession and estate planning
- Probate and administration
- Estate claims and contested wills
If you would like to prepare a Will and/or power of attorney or think it’s time to update your existing documents, we would welcome the opportunity to meet with you.
We can also send you preliminary client worksheets that will hopefully be helpful in stepping you through the key things you’ll need to think about as part of the preparation of these documents.