DO YOU NEED A WILL?
The short answers is YES. If you are over 18 years of age and have any assets [including a superannuation balance or life insurance] then you should have a Will, and once in place, it should be reviewed regularly, especially if the following events occur;
- ENTER INTO A NEW RELATIONSHIP
- HAVE CHILDREN; OR
- HAVE SEEN SOME OTHER SIGNIFICANT CHANGE TO YOUR FAMILY LIFE, ASSETS, STRUCTURING OR BUSINESS
Important as they are, we understand that Wills are only one component of what should be much broader life planning – and that planning should begin as early as possible. We have the expertise to ensure that all aspects of your estate planning are considered and addressed.
Estate planning extends well beyond Wills, to incorporate Powers of Attorney, Superannuation, business ownership, trust structures, tax planning and broader family arrangements.
For truly seamless and comprehensive life planning, we have the ability to combine elements of legal advice and documents, financial advice and accounting advice to ensure that all elements of your personal and business circumstances are considered.
We can also assist with:
- POWERS OF ATTORNEY
- SUPERANNUATION BINDING DEATH BENEFIT NOMINATIONS
- TESTAMENTARY TRUSTS
- SPECIAL DISABILITY TRUSTS
- BUSINESS SUCCESSION PLANNING
- ESTATE PLANNING TO AVOID ESTATE CLAIMS