Business activity statements

If your business is registered for GST you need to lodge a BAS, you are also required to lodge and pay PAYG withholding and any other taxes your business may be liable for such as fringe benefits tax (FBT) and fuel tax credits.

We can prepare and lodge this for you whether that’s monthly or quarterly and inform you of what you are required to pay. We can also let you know what to put aside each month so that you don’t get behind.